Rated #1 best whale watch tour on Maui for any level of whale watchers.
Our specialty whale watch tours offer something exclusive to our Ultimate ohana. These tours not only guarantee whale sightings and include marine naturalist on board, but they also offer the smallest group tours or snorkel and whale watching on the same trip! Listen to whale songs on our hydrophone and don’t forget your camera for epic photos of our humpback whale friends!
Our fast and safe rafting vessels are low to the water and perfect for close encounters and small groups. Modeled after coast guard rescue rafts they are quick and maneuverable making them safe and great for whale watching! We operate a 42ft hard-bottom inflatable raft, Wahine Kai, as well as sister rafts Wiki Wahine, and Wahine Hana, 27ft. hard-bottom inflatable rafts. Our 27ft power cat is our go-to for private charters and research projects.
- Guaranteed Whale Encounters
- Marine Naturalist Guides
- Tickets support marine life research
- Hydrophone available to hear whales
- Tropical Refreshment – Banana bread with lilikoi cream cheese and beverages (soda, green tea, and water)
- Complimentary Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Availability: Daily (Seasonal December-April)
- Tour Time: 8:45 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:45 PM, 4:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- No pregnant women.
- No infants under 3 years of age.
- No guests with back or neck injuries.
- If wind or rain will make the trip unsafe or unpleasant we will reschedule or offer refunds.
- Guests do not enter the water with whales and are not allowed to touch whales at any time.
- We do not approach humpback whales closer than federal regulations.
Location: Ultimate Whale Watch & Maui Snorkeling, Lahaina Harbor, Slip17
Address: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/grwU9rJAmjaFhSy5A