Join us for a tour of the most popular things to do in Hawaii, Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, and the Battleship Missouri! Our guided tour will also take you through historic Downtown Honolulu and on a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery. Round trip airfare, ground transportation, admissions, and expert narration is included.
- Airfare from Maui to Oahu Included
- Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center!
- Spend about 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor, and learn the impact the area had on history.
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy!
- Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered.
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Discover Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
Experience the top attractions on Oahu with our Pearl Harbor Tour! Relax and travel in comfort on our motor coach tour that includes the Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri, a Honolulu City Tour, and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery. This memorable, informative tour will leave you with a deeper insight into these pieces of American history…
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Your Arizona Memorial experience includes a stop at the visitor center. View an excellent film documenting the attack on Pearl Harbor, with actual footage. Spend time browsing through informative displays and learn more about the events that shaped American history and took place here so many decades ago. There are snack areas and food vendors where you can grab a bite to eat and relax.
USS Arizona Memorial (Important Notice: Access To Arizona Memorial Closed Until Further Notice**)
Climb aboard a US Navy launch ship for a short ride to the memorial itself, which is part of the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. The memorial built over the remains of the USS Arizona Memorial itself will allow you to honor and reflect on the heroes of that “Day of Infamy” You can read the names of all 1,177 sailors and marines who were killed on December 7, 1941.
USS Battleship Missouri
Your next stop on your Pearl Harbor Adventure is a one-hour guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy. Commissioned in 1944, and affectionately referred to as “Mighty Mo”, she earned 11 Battle Stars during her tour of duty. Walk the decks and stand on the exact spot where on September 2, 1945, Japan surrendered. In all, you’ll spend approximately 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor.
City Tour and Punchbowl National Cemetery
Then, experience a fun fact-filled, narrated driving tour of Downtown Honolulu. This scenic drive, including a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery, will allow you to discover the cemetery’s meticulously landscaped acres. Enjoy the beauty and honor as you drive through and see the Courts of the Missing, the chapel and the finely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II.
Honolulu Historic Sites
You will also get to visit other popular Hawaiian sites on this tour, including the impressive ‘Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. You’ll also view Kawaiahao Church (the church of Hawaiian monarchs) and one of the oldest standing Christian churches in Hawaii. The State Library and Archives, the 18-foot tall statue of King Kamehameha, City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses are also included on this adventure tour, all while your driver recounts the rich history of these Honolulu landmarks.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Closed Saturday)
- Tour Time: 5:30 AM
- Duration: 14 Hours 15 Minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
Departure & Return Information:
- No hotel transfers for this tour. Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Oahu.
- Check in at 5:30 AM at the Kahului Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 7:45 PM. Flight schedules change frequently. Details will be confirmed after booking.
- Please do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.