Go for a skydive with a trained professional that has been trained and certified under the United States Parachuting Association (USPA), Americas FAI organization. In compliance with FAA parachuting regulations.
Tandem Skydive for one person: This is for one single tandem skydive. Tandem skydive being where you jump with an instructor.
Tandem Skydiving for two: This is for 2 people that want to be in the aircraft on the way up along with an instructor each.
Book your tandem skydiving experience today!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: On the hour 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Duration: Approx. 1 to 4 hours*
We generally try to service each customer within the time frame of an hour. However we ask that you be flexible on this, as things often occur and may set the operation behind schedule. The fact that skydiving is a weather dependent and safety is of higher priority means that keeping to a schedule often takes a back seat to servicing everyone in a safe manner. To prevent any agitation we ask that you plan for your skydive to take 1-4 hrs, and including the drive to Hana and lunch, we ask that you understand it will be a full day event that will take up to 11 hrs possibly; and that’s if the road to Hana does not see any last minute blockages.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Weight Restriction: For people who weigh over 200 pounds, there is a charge of $1 per pound over 200 lbs. People who weigh over 250 pounds may not be serviced.
- Location: We are located in Hana, and participants must drive the road to Hana to get there. Be aware the road to Hana, as beautiful as it is, has challenges such as narrowness and is very winding and long.
- Waiver: Before coming to your appointment all persons who will be jumping must watch this video “UPT Tandem Waiver Video”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFVINO-BqCw
- Address: Hana Airport, 700 Alalele Rd, Hana, HI 96713
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/JbYcLd9ZF9L2