Aloha! Are you ready to eat? The Quicksilver will be thrilled to host you and your loved ones aboard their double decker Maui Dinner Cruise!
Motor along the beautiful West Maui coastline as we serve you dinner while you relax with family and friends. Quicksilver’s friendly crew brings your drinks and food right to your table. Two adult concoctions are included with your meal. We make exceptionally good mai tais and we have beer and wine ready for you, too!
Our live entertainers feature mostly Hawaiian and island style tunes which suit the atmosphere and your Hawaiian style meal perfectly. It’s lovely leaving from Lahaina Harbor, because there is so much to do in the busy island town. Consider taking a day to stroll, shop, and explore the area before stepping aboard to relax with us. The sunset views from our comfortable floating vessel are unparalleled.
As we cruise gently along the coast of the Valley Isle, we’ll sometimes see a bottlenose dolphin or two. If you’re here during whale season, we are almost sure to watch humpbacks on the way! No matter what marine life might pop up, you’re sure to be pleased. This Maui dinner cruise – a delightful two hours on the water – will leave you feeling peaceful and timeless.
Check out the entire menu, and please know our chef is happy to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Just tell us what your needs are when you book your tickets. If you forget to say something at that time, last minute changes must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance. Give us a call!
** Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
We’ll sea you soon on Quicksilver!
- Full table side service (no buffet)
- Live entertainment from a local musician
- 2 cocktails included. Beer is provided by Maui Brewing Company. Wine, mai tais and well drinks are also available. Additional adult beverages are $3.
- 5 Meal Options (see menu for details)
- Plenty of food for all guests!
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Times:
- Winter Schedule (October 1st – May 14th)
Check-in: 4:30 PM
Depart: 5:00 PM
Return: 7:00 PM
- Summer Schedule (May 15th – September 31st)
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Depart: 5:30 PM
Return: 7:30 PM
- Winter Schedule (October 1st – May 14th)
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (approx)
Please check in 30 Minutes prior your tour time.
5 Meal Options:
Combo Entrée Platter (MOST POPULAR)
Fish Entrée Option
Lobster Entrée Option. (Nightly Limitations Apply)
Vegetarian Entrée Option
Gluten Free Option
Details of each option are listed below:
- Combo Entrée Options Includes a portion of the fish, beef & chicken plus the accompanying items in the description:
- Pan Seared Mahi Mahi – Pan-seared Mahi Mahi (a light, white fish also known as Dorado), served with Ginger Infused Jasmine Rice, Citrus Butter Sauce, & Tropical Salsa
- Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin – Seared to Perfection served with Molokai Sweet Potato Mash and Kona Coffee Mushroom Sauce.
- Teriyaki Chicken – Boneless chicken thighs marinated in teriyaki and stir-fried with Maui pineapple and local garden vegetables.
- Lobster Entrée Option (Nightly Limitations Apply)
Lobster cooked onboard during the charter, served with Drawn Butter, Ginger Infused Jasmine Rice, and Local Garden Vegetables.
- Fish Entrée Option
A full portion of the Pan-seared Mahi Mahi (a light, white fish also known as Dorado), served with Ginger Infused Jasmine Rice, Citrus Butter Sauce, Tropical Salsa, and Local Garden Vegetables.
- Vegetarian Entrée Option
Veggie Kabobs – Grilled Garden Vegetables (Maui Onions, Green Zucchini, Mushrooms, Yellow Squash and Tomatoes) marinated with Roasted Garlic Oil, served with Jasmine Rice and Sweet Potato Mash.
- Gluten Free Option
FYI, All regular dinner items are gluten free EXCEPT the Caesar dressing, dinner roll and chocolate cake. The Gluten Free Option includes chocolate covered strawberries for desert. Therefore gluten free guests may choose any one of the Menu options. Their dinner will also include a salad with oil and vinegar dressing.
All Menu Choices Include Dinner Roll with Butter, Caesar Salad with Cracked Black Pepper, and Delicious Chocolate Cake!
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
Note: 2 cocktails included. Beer is provided by Maui Brewing Company. Wine, mai tais and well drinks are also available. $3 each thereafter.