Includes all equipment, wetsuits, tanks, weights, instruction and tour!
If It’s been a while since you have been diving or you feel like your skills are a little rusty, this is the perfect dive for you!
Get reacquainted with scuba diving and feel more comfortable in the water!
We will cover equipment set up, safe diving practices, dive site orientation, dive tables, dive planning, skill practice and answer and questions you may have about diving.Course includes a guided tour of the inside reef in the calm, clear waters at Keawakapu Beach.
- Available: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:30am, 10:30am
- Duration: Approx. 2 Hours
- All participants must be certified divers. Documentation required as proof of certification (PADI Identification Card, etc.)
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Minimum height and weight is 5” tall and 90 lbs
- No expectant mothers
- All students must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water
- If you have problems equalizing your ears, you should not take part.
- It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 12 hours after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Check in: Mana Kai Hotel
Address: 2960 #3 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, Maui, Hi. 96753
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/2YHvBhsxSZ32
Park in gravel lot between Mana Kai & Days Inn: no need to go into shop. Please meet at the red beach chairs on the grass lawns, in the shade, between the two hotels, near Days Inn Showers. Ask for Steve.