South Maui beaches consistently earn top spots in the best beaches in the world polls year after year. Once you experience them, it’s not hard to understand why. They are, in a word, sublime. Maui has beaches of the white, black and red sand variety. Many are home to reefs which make for excellent snorkeling, while others are great for boogie boarding. All are perfect for fun and relaxation.
There are more world-class beaches per square mile in South Maui than on any other part of the island. And Maui Legend Tours will be sure to show you best of them! On your Private South Maui Beaches tour, we will drive you from beach to beach in your own private luxury vehicle. Your day can include boogie boarding, snorkeling, beach exploring, or simply kick back with your toes in the sand and soak up the tropical sun. Our top suggestions include Makena (Big) Beach, a mile-long beach of pure white sands with magnificent views of Kaho’ olawe island and Molokini. This is one of the few beaches on the South side that doesn’t have a single hotel or beach house lining the shore. Other beaches of note include White Rock Beach, Wailea Beach and Charlie Young Beach. We also provide a cooler full of ice-cold refreshments to help you stay cool and hydrated, and healthy snacks to stay energized. Snorkeling gear and boogie boards are also provided.
- Snorkeling Gear, Boogie Boards, Snacks & Beverages
- Private Tour Seating Capacity: 6 passengers
- Transportation: Honda Odyssey Touring Series luxury vehicle or similar. Pickup and drop-off service provided for all major hotel resorts and condos on-island
We will visit many of these places, customizing your tour to suit your needs!
- Makena “Big” Beach
- Palauea White Rock/Polo Beach
- One’ul Black Sand Beach
- Charlie Young Beach
- Keawakapu Beach
- Maluaka Beach
- Sugar Beach
- Kameole Beach 1
- Kameole Beach 2
- Kameole Beach 3
- Wailea Beaches
Note: Due to time constraints, visiting every beach on this list isn’t possible. The kinds of beaches and activities that are of interest to you will help us determine which locations we think you would most love to see.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Times: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Beach Towels
- Sun Block
- Driver Gratuity (5% – 10% recommended)
- Maximum of 6 passengers tour.
- Guests must be physically capable of boarding and exiting the tour vehicle without assistance
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
- Fresh Fruit
- Hawaiian Kettle Style Chips
- Lays Potato Chips
- Cheese & Peanut Butter Crackers
- Hawaiian Host Assorted Chocolates
- Trail Mix
- Aloha Maid Juice
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Green Tea