The Road to Hana is one of the most famous drives in the world. It’s a 64-mile stretch of road that cuts deep into Maui’s lush rain forest as it winds along the north shore coastline, boasting epic 360-degree views. This 5 hour Halfway to Hana Tour features some of the Road to Hana’s most memorable sights. With waterfalls plunging down into the jungle from high above, splashes of brilliant floral colors, breathtaking coastline vistas, and even a bamboo forest you can explore, it’s no wonder this winding stretch of road is one of the most popular “bucket list” excursions in the world. As you watch it all unfold before your eyes, you will hear the colorful history, stories, and legends of the Hawaiian Islands and its people, told like only Jack “the Legend” tells it. You can check out Jack’s 5-star reviews online by Googling “jack the legend maui”.
Your Halfway to Hana Tour begins at Ho’okipa Beach, home of the world-famous surfers and windsurfers, with its incredible views of the north shore coast. From there, the journey continues deep into the jungles of Maui, where each turn in the road reveals new scenic discoveries. Nearing the halfway point is the Ke’anea Peninsula, which boasts some of the best coastal views on Maui. At the mid-way point, we will stop at a quaint roadside stand, aptly called the Halfway to Hana Stand. Here you can treat yourself to delicious ice cream and one of the best varieties of home-made banana bread on Maui.
- Inclusions: Snacks & beverages
- Private Tour Seating Capacity: 6 passengers
- Transportation: Honda Odyssey Touring Series luxury vehicle; Pickup and drop-off service provided for all major hotel resorts and condos on-island
- Bamboo Forest
- Scenic Waterfalls
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees
- Ke’anae Peninsula
- Halfway to Hana Stand (incredible fresh banana bread & ice cream!)
- Many other scenic stops along the way!
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Times: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Maximum of 6 passengers tour.
- Guests must be physically capable of boarding and exiting the tour vehicle without assistance
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
- Fresh Fruit
- Hawaiian Kettle Style Chips
- Lays Potato Chips
- Cheese & Peanut Butter Crackers
- Hawaiian Host Assorted Chocolates
- Trail Mix
- Aloha Maid Juice
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Green Tea