Explore the island in your own private luxury tour vehicle with Jack “the Legend” as your personal guide! This fully customizable tour is first-class all the way, starting with our Cadillac Escalade; where you go and what you see is entirely up to you. Hear the exciting history, stories and legends of the Hawaiian Islands told like only Jack – Maui’s most-requested, five-star tour guide – tells it. Need ideas and suggestions for places to go? Our expert team is always here to work with you and your activity concierge to help create the perfect experience for you.
- Delicious farm-to-table Breakfast and Lunch at local eateries (see menus for *examples); Snacks & Beverages; Pickup and drop-off service provided for all hotel resorts and condos on-island
- Private Tour Seating Capacity: 6 passengers
- Transportation: Cadillac Escalade or similar; Pick-up and drop-off service provided for all the major hotel resorts and condos
Activities & locations can include:
- Lahaina’s world-famous Front Street
- Drive through the West Maui Mountains to Iao Valley State Park, home of the iconic Iao Needle.
- Travel along the scenic coastline on the “backside” of West Maui, with its many magnificent sights to behold
- Visit Ho’okipa Beach Park, where Hawaii’s giant sea turtles nap on the beach (we’ve counted as many as 82!)
- Visit the beautiful, remote town of Hana, one of Hawaii’s last unspoiled frontiers
- Watch the sunset from 10,000 feet at the Haleakala crater summit
- Visit Maui’s world-class beaches (we can always recommend our favorites!)
- Visit the historic towns of Upcountry Maui
Note: Due to time and geographical considerations, it isn’t possible to visit every location in a single day.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Beach Towels
- Restaurant Tipping
- Driver Gratuity (8%- 10% recommended)
- Maximum of 6 passengers per tour.
- Guests must be physically capable of boarding and exiting the tour vehicle without assistance
Special food requests available with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
- Hawaiian Kettle Style Chips
- Lays Potato Chips
- Cheese & Peanut Butter Crackers
- Trail Mix
- Hawaiian Host Assorted Chocolates
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Green Tea
- Aloha Maid Juice
- Continental Breakfast:
- Cranberry/orange scones
- Apple bananas
- Maui Gold pineapple
- Kona Coffee
- Asian chicken & veggie wraps with dressing
- Caesar Salad
- Hawaiian-style chips
- Fresh fruit
Note: Since this is a customizable tour, each tour is unique. Therefore, the choice of eateries for breakfast and lunch will be determined by the route of the tour. Special food requests available with minimum 24 hours advance notice.