Hop on board the Maui Princess for Maui’s longest running dinner cruise! Our spacious boat features ALL upper-deck seating, full table service, island cocktails, live music and dancing.
- At 120-feet, the Maui Princess is Maui’s largest and most comfortable touring yacht, sailing nightly in calm, protected West Maui waters. Nothing else compares!
- Enjoy a three-course meal featuring prime rib (carved on board), roasted chicken, macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi or vegetarian meatballs served to your table by a professional waitstaff.
- Live music performed by Maui’s popular entertainers.
- Drink mai tais, strawberry lava flows and more, mixed by our on-board bartender. Of course, soda, water, juices and Maui Brewing Co. beers are also available.
- Guaranteed upper-deck seating provides jaw-dropping views of a sunset you won’t soon forget.
Dinner Cruise Includes:
- Three- course meal
- Three cocktails
- Unlimited juice and soda
- Table-side service
- Live music
- Check in time: 4:45-5:00 pm
- Departure time: 5:30 pm
- Return time: 8:00 pm (approximately)
- Light Jacket or Sweater
- Cash for Tipping
- Seasickness Medication (If needed)
Requirements and Restrcitions:
We welcome pregnant women on-board, as long as they are comfortable. For pregnant women, our vessels are the best, as they provide the smoothest sailing experience. We do, however, always recommend consulting your Doctor beforehand to ensure they approve.
Choose One Entree:
- 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (Carved On-board) with Au Jus and Horseradish
- Island Roasted Chicken
- Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi with Buerre Blanc Sauce
- Vegetarian Polpette served with Steamed Vegetables in a Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Garden Salad with Croutons and Papaya Seed Dressing
- New Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze
- Unlimited Soda and Juices
- Full Bar: 3 Alcoholic Beverages Included (Must show ID)
- Additional Alcoholic Beverages Available for Purchase at $4.00 – $6.00 each (Must Show ID)