Maui Mountain Activities offers horseback rides that take you up into the West Maui Mountains to an elevation of approximately 2500 ft. to view waterfalls from a distance, then down to the coastline to ride alongside the Pacific Ocean.
There will be 2 opportunities to run your horses if you want to (weather permitting) and your trail guides will take photos of you along the way with your camera.
Make your tours a Private Tour by hiring your own private guide! Select upgrade during checkout.
Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
- Available Days: Monday through Saturday (CLOSED SUNDAYS)
- Tour Times: 8:15 am
- Duration: 2-2.5 Hours
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Helmets and saddlebags will be provided
- Minimum age of 7 yrs and max weight of 250 pounds.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Long pants, closed toe shoes, and sunscreen are recommended
Location: We’re located at 3040 Kahekili Hwy., Wailuku, HI 96793 but our parking area is located few miles before our ranch entrance. A driver will be waiting for you to shuttle you to the Ranch.
- Address: 3040 Kahekili Hwy., Wailuku, HI 96793
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/WLD812EjERN2
- Check-in is at 8:15am