Explore Molokini on an intimate, advanced snorkel tour of Maui’s #1 snorkeling and diving destination.
Each small-group adventure carries no more than 38 guests on Ocean Explorer, a 54 ft. single deck catamaran with open seating and unimpeded views – so there’s plenty of room to move around and enjoy the views. Snorkel the iconic volcanic crater and its beautiful reef known for crystal clear waters, abundant coral, colorful fish, and resting seabirds. A flexible itinerary includes visiting a second snorkel spot, such as Turtle Arches, as well as cruising along Maui’s coastline. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious lunch is prepared onboard.
Experienced, advanced snorkelers will love the explorative freedom our Molokini Wild Side Snorkel offers. Visit extraordinary sites like Molokini’s back wall and discover hidden gems and must-see spots along the way. This small-group snorkel tour allows guests to reach several unique snorkel sites that are normally unattainable on larger vessels.
As an intermediate to advanced snorkel adventure, this trip is not recommended for non-swimmers, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, or anyone with neck, back or knee problems. Children under 7 are not permitted.
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Two snorkel sites
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 6 oz. bottles available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: Maui Vegetable Fritatta (eggs, potato, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mushroom, cheddar, parmesan), assorted pastries, fruit platter
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, kiawe-smoked pork with guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, Maui-style potato chips, dessert
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, and wine for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Closed Thursday)
- Tour Time: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx)
- Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
- Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
- NOT recommended for non-swimmers, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, or anyone with neck, back or knee problems.
- Children under 7 are NOT permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+
- Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
Location: Pacific Whale Foundation
Address: 300 Maalaea Rd Suite 211, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/wMX84CnhxeAQP9BZA
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center
Check-in is at least 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
***Please note: This tour is on request. We will try to confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order. A dedicated staff member will be in touch by phone and email.***
Maui Vegetable Fritatta (eggs, potato, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mushroom, cheddar, parmesan), assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
Lunch (grilled onboard):
Chicken breasts, kiawe-smoked pork with guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, Maui-style potato chips, dessert
Unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus two complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)