Snorkel with the experts at world-famous Molokini reef, plus a second snorkel spot known for green sea turtles and underwater lava arches.
As our most popular Maui snorkel tour, the Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel lets you explore the Island’s world-famous Molokini crater including a second snorkel spot along a reef known for green sea turtle sightings and underwater lava arches.
Molokini, Maui’s iconic crescent-shaped islet, is a beautiful reef known for its crystal clear waters, abundant coral, colorful fish, and resting seabirds. A protected marine conservation area, this volcanic crater is only accessible by boat with a certified tour operator. Turtle Arches offers a bonus snorkel site with its underwater lava formations and frequent turtle sightings. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious BBQ lunch is prepared onboard.
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Two snorkel sites
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 6 oz. bottles available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 8:30 AM
- Duration: 5 hours (approx)
- Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
- Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
- Alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+
- Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
Location: Pacific Whale Foundation
Address: 300 Maalaea Rd Suite 211, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/wMX84CnhxeAQP9BZA
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center
Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
***Please note: This tour is on request. We will try to confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order. A dedicated staff member will be in touch by phone and email.***
Banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
Lunch (grilled onboard):
Chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
Unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)