Enjoy the calm and clear waters of South Maui on this snorkel and kayak eco-adventure!
Encounter an abundance of green sea turtles, dolphins and tropical fish as you paddle through Turtle Town, then experience snorkeling at Skylight Caves, where you can look into the caves from the surface or swim down for a closer look.
You will also explore the historic Pu’uolai coastline, witnessing an array of coral reefs and geological formations that draw unique species of marine life. During this 4.0 hour tour, you may see:
- Sea Turtles
- Five Caves/Skylight Caves (depends on visibility)
- Manta & Eagle Rays
- Octopi & Eels
- Whales (seasonal)
- Movie star homes
- Kayak gear, life jackets, snorkel gear and a dry bag for keys, wallets and cell phones.
- Bottled water and a light granola bar snack.
- Typically, group sizes are held to 8-10 people or less to ensure a quality and personalized experience!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- 60 – 90 minutes snorkeling time
- 2 hours paddling time
- 2 persons minimum to book.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver before taking the tour.
- All participants must be 5 years of age or older to attend this trip.
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have waivers signed by their parents or guardians.
- The kayaks used on the tour are double (tandem) kayaks and can support 500 pounds between two people. Larger individuals who have a concern about this weight limitation should get special permission from the tour operator to use a single kayak that can accommodate up to 225 pounds before purchasing tickets.
Meeting Location: Makena Landing Beach Park (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
Address: 5079 Makena Rd, Makena, HI 96753
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Qng5YPadBRSMivE6A
Please look for our white van or blue truck off the road. Please park next to our vehicle.
The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, however, the tour operator may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.