Enjoy the rare chance to travel and experience an entirely new island of Hawaii, Lanai. Lanai is called the Pineapple Island, and it offers incredible snorkel destinations and marine life. While aboard Quicksilver, passengers often encounter spinner dolphins, who jump and twirl in the air! Lanai is home to a huge pod of over one hundred of these social marine mammals. Lanai snorkeling sites are located beneath towering cliffs more than three hundred feet high! As you can imagine, the photo ops are just unbeatable. Few people in the world ever snorkel these remote areas like Manele Bay and Shark Fin Rock, each with visibility of up to one hundred feet.
Your trip begins on Maui’s west side, at the famous Lahaina Harbor. You’ll board from Pier One, just across from the Pioneer Inn. Start your day with a breakfast of eggs, cinnamon rolls, donuts, coffee, fruit, and juice, backed by Hawaiian music. An engaging captain and crew, a comfortable ride, and the chance to learn about this region of Hawaii makes for an amazing tour on the waters off Lanai.
Aboard this famous catamaran, making your way to the Lanai snorkeling destination is unparalleled. The journey affords a wonderful opportunity to listen to music, relax, and view the islands of Maui, Lanai, Molokai, and Kaho’olawe.
Once you arrive at your Lanai snorkeling destination along the coast, you will don the snorkeling gear provided by the crew. Discover the underwater world, and make sure to whoop into the sea from the water slide, which is especially entertaining for kids! A crew member is in the water the whole time to watch over the snorkelers and offer any help, if necessary. You can also take a look at the coral reef without getting wet, from the glass-bottom viewing room. A tasty breakfast, BBQ lunch, snacks, water, sodas, and juice are all part of your Lanai snorkeling tour, as well!
Quicksilver’s many amenities include a shady upper deck, quality snorkel gear, various flotation devices, two freshwater showers, two restrooms, and lots of vacation music by Jimmy Buffet. For an additional fee, you can also rent wetsuits and digital underwater cameras.
On your return trip, delight in the fantastic view of West Maui’s mountains and coastline while sipping an adult beverage and enjoying Quicksilver Crew Trivia. Very few on the planet get to experience this truly unique Lanai snorkeling tour.
We’d be delighted to host you and your family on the Quicksilver, and guide your exploration of Lanai’s remote underwater world.
Are you ready for this epic Lanai snorkeling tour? Awesome! Let’s go!
*Dolphin Guarantee: Go again free on next space available trip within 30 days of your most recent trip. $25 food fee applies to paid adults and children.
- High-quality snorkel equipment
- Full breakfast and lunch
- Friendly, well-trained crew
- Comfortable, intimate and covered passenger seating spread throughout two separate decks, with tables for almost every seat
- Stable, fast catamaran with wave piercing hulls
- Underwater digital cameras for rent and onboard photographer
- SNUBA available (Pay On Board)
- Glass bottom windows
- Water slide
- Fresh water showers
- Flotation devices
- 2 restrooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Dolphin & Snorkeling Adventure Menu – Includes all this!
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, muffins and fruit, coffee & tea.
- Lunch: BBQ pulled pork or boneless teriyaki chicken sandwich & mac salad.
- Snacks: Veggie platter with dip, chocolate chip cookies.
- Beverages: Soda, juice, water and $2 alcoholic beverages.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (No Wednesday)
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
Location: Check-in is at 6:45am atPier One, Lahaina Harbor. In Front of Pioneer Inn.
- Address: Slip 1, 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/7arjBRmQ1WQaniFW6
- Parking: There are several parking lots in Lahaina and 3 that we recommend. Please see parking map in photos.
- Please check in 30 Minutes prior your tour time.