Come aboard our 70′ double decker catamaran vessel the Kaulana of Maui, where we sail you, from Lahaina Harbor to Lanai. Our two-story vessel is ideal for watching the sun come up, as the rosy pink highlights the beautiful West Maui Mountains. Along the way, enjoy a continental breakfast, before we anchor off the coast of Lanai’s shores, where you will be snorkeling in one of the best spots in all of Hawaii.
Gear up, and get in! (Oh — don’t forget to try out the slide from the upper-deck to the water!) From snorkel, masks and flippers to noodles and boogie boards, all of your equipment is included. However, you are more than welcome to bring your own gear, if you prefer it. For anyone who wants instructions on how to snorkel, our friendly and knowledgeable crew will be happy to assist! Have fun, as you see plentiful fish, eels, and vibrant coral.
After Lanai, as we head to a second location, for more snorkeling, you’ll be served a delicious BBQ lunch with unlimited water and soda.
Second stop, Coral Gardens or Turtle Town! Although, due to weather, the second stop is at the captain’s discretion, we love to take you where the turtles are. Upon completion of the second snorkel, you’ll receive one complimentary cocktail (cocktails only available after snorkeling) that you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride to Lahaina Harbor.
Return to the Harbor, and enjoy the rest of your day!
- December 2019 and January 2020 – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- February to May 2020 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- June to December 2020 – Daily
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours 30 Minutes
- Bring a Towel, Sunglasses, Cover-up, Hat
- Sunblock (Although we offer complimentary reef-friendly sunscreen available on-board)
- Underwater Camera (If you own one. If not, we have underwater cameras for sale)
- Cash for Souvenirs or Tipping
- Seasickness Medication (If needed)
- Government issued ID
- We welcome pregnant women on-board, as long as they are comfortable. For pregnant women, our vessels are the best, as they provide the smoothest sailing experience. We do, however, always recommend consulting your Doctor beforehand to ensure they approve.
- Must have a valid photo ID for alcoholic beverages, regardless of age
Location: We are located near the lighthouse at the north end of the Lahaina Harbor.
- Address: Lahaina Harbor, 675 Wharf Street , Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/zUUrdZER4VtDhoyK9
- Loading Dock Main Booth of Lahaina Harbor, located across from the Pioneer Inn. Due to traffic and parking, please allow enough driving time. Coming from South Maui allow 1.5 hours, and from West Maui allow 30 minutes. Please arrive by 6:30 AM.
- There is parking, across from the harbor, at the corner of Prison St. and Front St.
- Please check in 30 minutes before your activity time for check-in.
- Must have a valid photo ID for alcoholic beverages, regardless of age.
Continental breakfast with muffins, fruit, juice and coffee
- Lunch: (Barbecue)
Hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, chicken breasts, mac salad, chips and cookies
Unlimited water, soda, and juice
- Alcoholic Beverage: One per adult after snorkeling is completed (ID required)