Enjoy beautiful weather all day and a nice easy paddle along calm and shallow waters beneath the towering West Maui Mountains. Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles are regular sightings. Occasionally encounter the elusive Monk Seal, Spinner Dolphins, and Eagle Rays. This is an excellent spot for whale watching when in season (Jan-Mar).
- Guided Kayaking at a comfortable pace.
- Perfect for the traveler that wants to paddle the kayak but does not want to snorkel.
- Up to 2 hours of paddling time
- Kayak gear, snorkel gear, life jackets
- Typically 6 people or less per guide
- Bottled water & snack
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Ages 5 and up
- Maximum weight per tandem kayak is 500 lbs between two people. Individuals who have a concern about this weight limitation should get special permission from the tour operator to use a single kayak that can accommodate up to 225 pounds before purchasing tickets.
Address: 505 Front St # 140, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9TWYvoB6qrqaHmna7
Available next to the shopping plaza or directly across the street.
Please check in 15 minutes prior to tour time.