This West Maui Eco Adventure starts in the calm waters just south of Lahaina Town. Paddle along calm and shallow waters beneath the towering West Maui Mountains. Snorkel beautiful coral reefs and view tropical reef fish. Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles are regular sightings. Occasionally encounter the elusive Monk Seal, Spinner Dolphins, and Eagle Rays. This is an excellent spot for whale watching when in season (January-March).
- Guided Kayaking and Snorkeling Eco-adventure at a comfortable pace.
- Kayak gear, snorkel gear & life jackets
- Typically 8 people or less per guide
- Bottled water & snacks
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM, 10:30 AM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (approx)
- 30 – 60 minutes snorkel time
- 1.5 – 2 hours paddling time
Address: 505 Front St # 140, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9TWYvoB6qrqaHmna7
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Ages 7 and up
- Maximum weight per tandem kayak is 500 lbs between two people. Individuals who have a concern about this weight limitation should get special permission from the tour operator to use a single kayak that can accommodate up to 225 pounds before purchasing tickets.
Available next to the shopping plaza or directly across the street.
Please check-in 15 minutes prior to tour time.