Enjoy breathtaking view of Maui and the neighboring islands as you soar along the Lahaina-Kaanapali coastline.
We offer two flights: the 800 and the 1,200. The distance off the water is approximately 38 stories for the 800 and 50 stories off the water for the 1,200 to give you breathtaking views of Maui and neighboring islands of Lanai and Molokai.
We offer Tandem and Single and now Triple harness rides. Each ride lasts approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Our custom designed hydraulic launch and recovery system both launches and returns you directly to the flight deck, ensuring passengers both comfort and safety.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Minimum age requirement is 6 years old.
- Children between 6 and 12 must fly with an adult parent or guardian of 18 years or older.
- Minimum weight to fly single is 130 lbs.
- Maximum combined weight to Parasail is 450 lbs.
- Weight limit will fluctuate throughout the day.
- Some tandems may have to fly single and some single may be too light and may have to fly tandem.
- We do not allow women that are pregnant or anyone with recent back or neck problems to participate.
- Limited to only one (1) observer per boat.
SEASONAL: We operate every day from May 16 through December 14 each year. The migration of the Humpback Whale through the Hawaiian waters prevents us from operating year round.
Location: Lahaina Harbor
Customers MUST check in at the correct location 30 minutes prior to flight time.
Lahaina Harbor Location:
SLIP 15 – LAHAINA HARBOR…We are the ONLY Parasail Company to operate out of conveniently located Lahaina Harbor. Customers are requested to check in 30 MINUTES PRIOR to flight time.
Customers are requested to check in 30 MINUTES PRIOR to flight time.
GPS – 675 Wharf street, Lahaina HI 96761
Customers can park at any of public Lahaina parking. We do not validate for parking.