Aloha, from the beautiful beaches of Maui! While you are here, make sure you book a jet ski. It’s is great way to get wet and wild on the beautiful Pacific Ocean off Maui. The Jet Ski is an activity in which you do by yourself or with a loved one or with the kids.
- Perfect Family Fun
- Great for couples, Parents with kids. *
- Take turns being the driver
- You are going to love it!
- Drive your own High Performance Machine. Make high-speed tight turns.
Unparalleled combination of speed, handling and agility. We give you full instructions before you go, and we have free life jackets to keep you safe. YOU WILL LOVE RIDING A JET SKI IN MAUI.
It’s never been easier to rent a jet ski, and our safety oriented staff provide excellent service to you, including detailed instruction on the operation of your jet skis, tips concerning jet skiing in the ocean, and how to get the most out of your time on one of our jet skis.
After meeting at the Kaanapali Beach, a three minute boat ride is all it takes to reach Jet Ski Island, our private island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is where your Maui jet ski rental begins. Once you’ve been fitted for a life jacket and been given a thorough briefing covering our riding area, safe riding practices, and operation of your machine, it’s time for your Maui jet ski rental. After your ride is over, enjoy snacks and refreshments on jet ski island, or maybe pick up a souvenir t-shirt from our floating boutique. When you’re ready, it’s just a three minute boat ride back to the Kaanapali Beach and you’ve got the whole rest of the day ahead of you.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday
- Tour Time: Choose between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM tour
- Duration: 30 MInutes, 1 Hour
- All renters are fitted into a life vest and given full instructions by one of our employees before riding time starts.
- What if I’m not the best swimmer? No problem. We provide all riders (passengers too) with properly fitting life jackets. Should for any reason you or your passenger fall off, the life jacket will ensure you will float until you re-board your jet ski.
- We require people to be 16 years old to drive by themselves. However, due to our insurance requirements persons under 18 MUST have a parent/guardian come along to sign a liability waiver. Individuals between 15 and 16 yrs may drive with an adult on the back. Younger persons are welcome as passengers at the discretion of their parents, and must be at least 42 inches tall.
- This watercraft can handle riders up to a weight of 420 lbs, so 1 or 2 people are not a problem. A third person is not recommended unless one adult and two children. We limit the amount of people that can use one machine to 3 people because it creates added danger to other users. So, for example, if you are a party of four, you will be required to take two different machines, but you are welcome to trade off with those four people on the two machines.
- Customers are required by law to ride in a designated area by the platform. The area is very large.
On Site Extras:
- Goggles are available for rent on the platform at $5.00 per pair.
- A photographer is located on the platform to take pictures while you are out on the watercraft. The cost is $35.00.
We are located on the south end of Ka’anapali Beach at two locations: one location next to the Hyatt Regency Maui and another location beach fronting Whaler’s Village Ka’anapali. Check in with our employee under the RED Umbrella on the beach. We shuttle our customers out to the Jet Ski platform on an inflatable boat.
- Ample parking at Hanakoa’o Beach Park (Canoe Beach) in Lahaina or you can pay $5 Valet parking at the Hyatt Regency Maui or Whalers Village Shopping Center.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.