The highlights of both east and west Maui are united in this unique aerial tour of the complete island of Maui.
Explore deep, meandering valleys set in the rainforest of the ancient West Maui Mountains. Knife-edged ridges with mist-shrouded peaks separate the spectacular valleys that give Maui its nickname, “The Valley Isle.” Waterfalls cascade down from towering cliffs into the streams running along the rainforest floor.
See the famous Iao valley and learn about the history and culture of the sights from your pilot, who is also a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide. You’ll also experience Haleakala Crater, Oheo Gulch, Hana Town, Hana rainforest and the rugged shoreline of northeast Maui.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:45 AM
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx)
- We recommend wearing darker clothing to minimize any window reflections.
- Don’t forget to bring your sunglasses and camera!
- Our helicopters can accommodate six (6) passengers per flight. Seat assignments are determined by the weight needed to balance the aircraft.
- Hats and IPads are not allowed on the helicopter for safety reasons. We are happy to hold any personal items for your while you are on your tour.
- Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be as accurate as possible when providing weight information. Passengers who do not disclose accurate weights may be flown separately from their party on different aircraft.
- For each guest weighing 250 pounds or more, an adjacent empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Front Row Seating Policy: Combined front row seat weight must be under 319 lbs for A-Star tours and 470 lbs for Eco-Star tours and individual passenger weights must be under 250 lbs for A-Star and 260 lbs for Eco Star. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee. Front row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row. In the event of an emergency front row passengers must be able to receive instructions in English and be physically capable of operating exit doors. Our chair lifts are only able to access the rear row of seats therefore guests requiring a chair lift to board the helicopter cannot be accommodated in the front row.
Address: 1 Lelepio Place, #106, Kahului HI 96732
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/YSZaFyTYsFw8BuUw6
- PLEASE ARRIVE 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR TOUR START TIME FOR CHECK-IN AND SAFETY BRIEFING.
- Hawaii Helicopters is a Part 135 on Demand Air Carrier. Preferred times may be adjusted due to demand and availability. Flight departures are approximate and may change according to seasonality.