Easier than snorkeling & you will see much more marine life!
- Small groups of 4:1 Ratio (Diver to instructor)
- Photos of your dive available
- Equipment (1 tank)
- Instruction from a PADI instructor & Recognition Card
Ocean Dive counts toward certification.
All dives are in front of the hotel at 40ft depth.
- Available: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:30am, 10:30am
- Duration: 3 Hours (1 Hour 15 Minutes in the water)
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Minimum height and weight is 5” tall and 90 lbs
- No expectant mothers
- All students must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water
- Review medical requirements here: Medical questionnaire applicable (may require your doctor’s approval)
- If you have problems equalizing your ears, you should not take part.
- It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 12 hours after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Check in: Mana Kai Hotel
Address: 2960 #3 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, Maui, Hi. 96753
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/2YHvBhsxSZ32
Park in gravel lot between Mana Kai & Days Inn: no need to go into shop. Please meet at the red beach chairs on the grass lawns, in the shade, between the two hotels, near Days Inn Showers. Ask for Steve.