Kayak along the northwest side of Maui, from Kapalua to Honolua Bay Marine Reserve, where you will see one of Maui’s most pristine coral reef systems.
You can snorkel with excellent visibility, see vibrant colored corals and hundreds of tropical marine life species. You’ll also encounter Hawaiian green sea turtles and occasionally see a resident pod of wild spinner dolphins.
- Guaranteed Sea Turtle sightings!
- Views of Honolua Bay Marine Reserve
- Kayaking and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of Maui
- Manta & Eagle Ray sightings
- Dolphin sightings
- Kayak gear, life jackets and snorkel gear
- Bottle of water.
- Typically, group sizes are held to 8 people or less to ensure a quality and personalized experience!
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (June 1 through September 30)
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- 45 -60 minutes snorkeling time
- 1.5 – 2 hours paddling time
- 2 persons minimum to book.
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver before taking the tour.
- All participants must be 10 years of age or older to attend this trip.
- Any participants under the age of 18 must have waivers signed by their parents or guardians.
- The kayaks used on the tour are double (tandem) kayaks and can support 500 pounds between two people. Larger individuals who have a concern about this weight limitation should get special permission from the tour operator to use a single kayak that can accommodate up to 225 pounds before purchasing tickets.
Meeting Location: D.T. Fleming Beach (turn at Mile Marker 31) – meet at Lifeguard station
Address: Kapalua, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/dVkfomnKE49x5QQPA
The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, however, the tour operator may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions.