This is our most popular hike in an amazingly unique valley. Dazzling waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high, large clear swimming pools under each of the falls, magical rainforests, and freshwater streams. It’s an exciting adventure where you can jump safely from rock ledges into several falls and learn about Maui’s wonders from our naturalist guides.
Follow two streams to 3 to 5 breathtaking waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high. Swim and jump (optional) into large pools under several of the falls. Climb volcanic shelves at 3 of the falls to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges. Popular valley with private trails situated along the Hana Highway. End your day with a “shower” under a real Hawaiian waterfall. Learn about the island and its rainforests from our expert guides. Nutritious lunch and snacks included!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours (hotel transfers add time to the tour)
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours
- Running shoes or sports sandals (like Tevas, Chacos or Keens).
- Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours
- Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day
- Towel: Waterfall trips include swimming (optional)
- Sunscreen: Helpful on any tour, but essential on the Haleakala Crater trip
- Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture
- You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along.
- Minimum number of passengers per trip is 2 and maximum is 12.
- $200 tip for groups of 10 or more. Groups of 10 or more are considered private.
- Minimum age is 6.
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- You will be required to sign a waiver on the day of the hike. Click here if you want to read our Participation Agreement.
Location: For drive-outs, please meet us at the Park and Ride in Kahului.The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.
Address: intersection of Highway 311 & Highway 380 in Kahului (a couple of miles from the airport). GPS – No physical address, but it is at the Intersection of Highways 311 & 380. Exact coordinates: 20 degrees, 52 minutes, 30 seconds north, 156 degrees, 27 minutes, 43 seconds west
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/NRCPDersgMSy8gFg7
Transportation is available for additional cost. Please select during checkout.