Is your luau date between June 1 to August 31? You’re on the right page!
For luaus between Jan 1 to May 31 & September 1 to December 30, please click here.
The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, the echoes of the Hawaiian chant, and the lighting of the torches signal the start of Hawaii’s most exciting Lu’au. Drums of the Pacific takes you on a journey throughout the islands of Polynesia, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and the exotic flavors of native Hawaiian cuisine. We feature authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga, and an unforgettable fire-knife dance finale. Join us under the stars at the Sunset Terrace, just steps from Ka’anapali Beach at Hyatt Regency Maui for a perfect Maui evening of culture, entertainment and delicious food and drinks.
- Fresh handmade Ti Leaf Lei Greeting and fresh Mai Tais or fruit punch for each guest upon entering
- Will be seated Second Row of Tables in the Center
- A delightful performance of Hula and Hawaiian music
- Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony and the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua’a.
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) worn in creative styles.
- A chance to come on stage and learn the Hula
- The lavish all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet features; Imu Kalua Pork; Huli Huli Chicken; Macadamia Nut Crust Island Fish; Polynesian Fried Rice; Makamaka Vegetables; Molokai Purple Sweet Potato; Creamed Taro & Leaf with Coconut Milk; Soba Noodle Salad; Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits; Lomi Lomi Salmon; Pacific Ahi Poke; Kauai Taro- Pounded Poi; Upcountry Baby Green Lettuces; Namasu of Maui Onions, Cucumbers and Carrots; Taro rolls with Whipped Lilikoi Butter. *Chicken nuggets and penne marinara for Keiki!
- Dessert bar: features Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Upside down Cake and Bread Pudding
- Open bar features beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- 5:00 PM – Luau ticket window opens
- 5:20 PM – Preferred Seating – seating starts
- 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Open Bar and Hawaiian Arts Display
- 6:00 PM – 6:25 PM – Torch Lighting Ceremony, Hawaiian welcome and Imu ceremony
- 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM – Dinner Buffet
- 6:45 PM – 7:20 PM – Dinner Entertainment with Live Music; Traditional Lava Lava Wear presentation; Hula lesson with Audience participation
- 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Polynesian Revue with 3 Man Fire Knife Dance Finale
Location: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Address: 200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/6xgEKFL3z5b9BgXT7
The Sunset Terrace at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa on Ka’anapali Beach
- Although Infants are $0, they must be included in reservations for accurate seating count.
- Special Luau on Holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and NYE not included in the above rates.
- Closed on October 31st
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior the show time.
Open Tiki Bar:
Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails
Tropical Fruit Punch
Juices and Sodas
All-you-can-eat buffet features:
Succulent Kalua Pork
Huli Huli Chicken
Maui Potato Crusted Island Fish
Polynesian Style Fried Rice
Seasonal Vegetables w/Molokai Purple Sweet Potato
Creamed Taro Leaf w/Coconut Milk
Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
Pancit Noodle Salad
Pickled Onion Salad
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Pacific Ahi Poke
Tossed Green Salad
Taro rolls w/Whipped Lilikoi Butter
Dessert bar features:
Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie
Haupia with Toasted Coconut
Warm Housemade Bread Pudding