Experience the thrill of watching dolphins in the wild on our on our state-of-the-art luxury sailing vessel, Ocean Spirit.
See acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose dolphins, and curious spotted dolphins while our certified Marine Naturalists interpret their behaviors and share fascinating facts about wild dolphin characteristics and biology.
We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our “Be Whale Aware” policies for safe and sustainable wildlife viewing.
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another Dolphin Watch within one year.
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Complimentary soda, juice, filtered water
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 6 oz. bottles available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Dolphin sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (Sundays are available from June to August)
- Tour Times: 1:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours approx.
- Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
- Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
Address: 612 Front Street, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XSP9t9yPFb5VbaQY7
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store
Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.