“Hokua,” the most exciting charter vessel located at Ma’alaea Harbor is a 40-foot power catamaran specifically built for our unique Hawaiian waters. She is Coast Guard certified to carry up to 36 passengers, but we limit our guests to 34 per trip to allow for extra room for everyone to spread out and relax in comfort.
Onboard Hokua you will enjoy 2 snorkel sites, Molokini & Turtle Town Reef (weather permitting, at the Captain’s discretion as to actual sites and number of sites visited).
Snorkel at Molokini while enjoying all the great options Hokua has to offer. Rinse off in our warm, fresh water shower & settle in for an exciting ride as your crew jets you off to our second snorkel location of the day.
Hokua is powered by our fast & quiet Eco-Friendly Jet Drives. This means no propellers to harm any living creatures! We believe in being environmentally-friendly and therefore do not offer BBQ-Style lunch. Grease from the BBQs and the degreaser solvents used to clean the grills are terrible for the fragile ecosystem surrounding Hawaii’s pristine reefs.
- All snorkeling gears.
- Start the day with a great homemade Continental Breakfast served as we speed out to our first snorkel location. Continental Breakfast includes fresh coffee, fresh cut seasonal fruit, assorted homemade muffins and bagels with cream cheese.
- Enjoy a Deli-style Lunch & complimentary beverages before we head back to Ma’alaea Harbor. Premium Deli-Style Lunch includes pasta salad, sliced ham, turkey, and roast beef with cheese slices and all the fixings.
- Complimentary Mai-Tai’s, water, iced tea, lemonade, and POG.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Check-in at 6:30 AM for the 7 AM to 12:00 PM trip.
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Remember your camera as dolphin and whale sightings are a very common occurrence!