Cruise to Molokini or Coral Gardens on the ONLY triple deck power-catamaran in Hawaii! With plenty of spacious seating accommodations, inside or outside calypso will provide you with an uninterrupted view of the beautiful blue waters! Enjoy snorkeling the translucent waters of Maui, sure to leave you in awe with abundant sea life & unreal clear visibility. Molokini is the destination of choice, however is weather dependent, and if weather does not cooperate, we will enjoy the Coral Gardens filled with various coral species, plentiful fish life & much more!
- ALL Snorkel Gear
- Floatation Devices
- Snorkel 101 Discussion
- Onboard Naturalist
- Hawaiian BBQ Lunch, Ice Water/ Beverages
- Adult beverages available after snorkel! $2/ drink!
- Glass-bottom viewing room
- Shady cabin and upper deck
- 3 Clean Restrooms
- 11-Easy stairways in and out of the water
- 2 water slides (1st & 2nd deck slides)! Jumping platform on the second deck
- Fresh water showers
- Availability: Tuesday and Saturday
- Tour Time: 1:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Bring a Towel, Swimsuit, Reef-Safe Sunscreen, Light Jacket/ Sweater, Video/ Camera & A SMILE!
Location: Ma’alaea Harbor SLIP-82
Address: 101 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/hGEs99ZyQHSTJ6JL9
Paid parking is available next to boat ($.50/ hour) & the free parking lot is between the Maui Ocean Center and the 76 Gas Station
- All special food requests must be received at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour.
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. If Molokini Snorkeling Conditions Are Unsafe or Less Than Ideal, ‘The Coral Gardens’ is usually the Captains next choice. Please Understand and Respect Captains Decision on Snorkel Locations – In You & Your Parties Best Interest.
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
BBQ Kalua Pulled Pork
Sandwich fixings (cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, etc.)
Note: All special food requests must be received at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour.