Fun for the whole family! Perfect adventure for the experienced fisherman or for anyone looking to land their first fish. Half-day trips with morning or afternoon departures from Lahaina Harbor. Small group tours give you the most personalized experience and the best chance of catching fish!
Lahaina has the calmest waters in Maui making it the perfect place to catch Hawaii’s best-eating fish.
Find the most action in crystal clear waters, with depths of 75-200′.
Kainalu has a complete walk around deck for a good clean fight. Step onboard and catch some fish (some of those so good, they never make it to the market!). Unlike many boats, you can take your catch home!
Types Of Fish We Catch:
- Grey Snapper (Uku) 1-30 Lbs
- Giant Trevally (Papio) 1-100+ Lbs
- Peacock Razor Fish (Nabeta) 1-4 Lbs
- Grouper 1-100+ Lbs
- Barracuda 3-40 Lbs
- Goat Fish (Moano/Kumu) 2-8 Lbs
While some pelagic fish are seasonal, bottom fish are in Hawaiian waters year around.
No License Required. Let’s Go Fishing!
100% First Aid & CPR Certified
USCG Licensed Captains
Certified In-Water Guides
Small Groups – 8 Anglers Max
Ride Alongs Welcome – 2 Max
Never more than 10 guests on the boat!
- All gear (Penn reels) and instruction.
- We will clean your catch for you!
- Soft drinks included, BYOB welcome
- Onboard Restroom
- Days: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (Seasonal; April-November)
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina Harbor Slip #16, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5PezoaqBjgT2