Rated #1 best whale watch tour on Maui for any level of whale watchers.
Our small group tours guarantee whale sightings, include educational talks by marine naturalists onboard and our rafts make every seat a front row seat! Listen to whale songs on our hydrophone and don’t forget your camera for epic photos of our humpback whale friends! Every ticket supports active marine research and the whale entanglement response team!
Our fast and safe rafting vessels are low to the water and perfect for close encounters and small groups. Modeled after coast guard rescue rafts they are quick and maneuverable making them safe and great for whale watching! We operate a 42ft hard-bottom inflatable raft, Wahine Kai, as well as sister rafts Wiki Wahine, and Wahine Hana, 27ft. hard-bottom inflatable rafts. Our 27ft power cat is our go-to for private charters and research projects.
- Guaranteed Whale Encounters (or reschedule/refund)
- Marine Naturalist Guides
- Tickets support marine life research
- Hydrophone available to hear whales
- Purified water for drinking available
- Complimentary Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Availability: Daily (Seasonal December-April)
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- No pregnant guests.
- No infants under 3 years old.
- No guests with back or neck injuries.
- If wind or rain will make the trip unsafe or unpleasant we will reschedule or offer refunds.
- Guests do not enter the water with whales and are not allowed to touch whales at any time.
- We do not approach humpback whales closer than federal regulations.
Location: Ultimate Whale Watch & Maui Snorkeling, Lahaina Harbor, Slip 17
Address: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/grwU9rJAmjaFhSy5A