Experience the Majesty of Oahu on Our Circle Island Eco Tour!
Come with us and discover Oahu’s breathtaking scenery on our Majestic Circle Island Tour. By doing so, you’ll be captivated by the the island’s unique beauty and dramatic history. We’ll handle all the admission fees on this excursion. So just sit back and relax.
You’ll begin the tour as the morning sun warms the sandy beaches of Waikiki. Soon the eastern shores of Oahu will appear as you circle Diamond Head Crater. Then you’ll pass through luxurious Kahala with its mansions and beach houses.
As we continue our tour, you’ll witness one of the most photographed places on Oahu. You’ve arrived at beautiful Hanauma Bay. This coral reef and marine sanctuary protects a wide array of sea creatures. Other natural wonders include molten lava tubes. They shoot ocean sprays 30 feet in the air as waves crash against the shoreline.
Pali Lookout Site of Fierce Battle to Unify Hawaiian Islands
Before long, we’ll weave up the Koʻolau Mountains to the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout. This is where King Kamehameha battled to unite the Hawaiian Islands. Later, you’ll find yourself in a mountain cleft gazing at the Byodo-In Temple. This remarkable structure commemorates the 100-year anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants.
Moving on, we’ll visit Waimea Valley. Led by your E Noa guide you will explore an ancient Hawaiian ahupua`a filled with tropical flowers, trees and birds. See historic sites along the way up to Waimea Valley’s 45’ waterfall, where you can swim. *Please bring swimwear and towel if planning on swimming, signed waiver required if swimming.
Agricultural History Preserved at Dole Plantation
Next, we’ll journey to Dole Plantation with its rows of pineapple and sugarcane. Your E Noa guide will share the rich agricultural history of Oahu. And you’ll learn how the sweet and prickly pineapple became Hawaii’s symbol of hospitality.
Tour Stops & Highlights
- Drive by: Diamond Head Slopes
- Stop 1: Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)
- Stop 2: Halona Blowhole and Cove
- Drive by: Oahu’s Eastern Shoreline
- Stop 3: Nu’uanu Pali Lookout & Valley
- Stop 4: Byodo-In Temple
- Drive by: North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Stop 5: Waimea Valley Tour led by E Noa Guide
- Stop 6: Historic Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended. Bug and insect repellant recommended.
- Please bring swimwear and towel if planning on swimming. Waterfall is staffed with lifeguards and life jackets are provided free of charge. ( Swimming is weather permitting)
- Pick up is included from most Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 7:30-7:50 AM for Waikiki Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- E Noa Baseyard (6:45am)
- Airport Honolulu Hotel (7:00am)
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel (7:00am)
- Ala Moana Hotel (7:15am)
- Prince Waikiki (7:15am)
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites (7:15am)
- Kahala Hotel & Resort (7:15am)
- Pagoda Hotel – Rycroft Street (7:15am)
- Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal (7:15am)
- Pier 2 Cruise Ship Terminal (7:15am)
- Doubletree by Hilton Alana Waikiki (7:20am)
- Aqua Palms Waikiki (7:20am)
- Hale Koa Hotel (7:20am)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot) (7:20am)
- Royal Aloha Vacation Club (7:30am)
- 444 Nahua (7:30am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (7:30am)
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger (7:30am)
- T Galleria by DFS (7:30am)
- Diamond Head Beach Hotel (7:30am)
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk (7:30am)
- Fairway Villa Resort (7:30am)
- Hotel LaCroix (7:30am)
- Halekulani (7:30am)
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel – Niu Street (7:30am)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Walina Street (7:30am)
- Hilton Waikiki Beach – Liliuokalani Avenue (7:30am)
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations (7:30am)
- Holiday Inn Express (7:30am)
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach (7:30am)
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (7:30am)
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (7:30am)
- Ilima Hotel (7:30am)
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony (7:30am)
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (7:30am)
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower – Koa Avenue (across Waikiki Resort) (7:30am)
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head (7:30am)
- Luana Waikiki, an Aqua Boutique (7:30am)
- Ohana Waikiki Malia (7:30am)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (7:30am)
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa (7:30am)
- Aqua Oasis – Lewers Street (7:30am)
- Ohana Waikiki East (7:30am)
- Aqua Ohia Waikiki – Corner of Nohonani Street (7:30am)
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort (7:30am)
- Aqua Pacific Monarch Hotel – Uluniu Avenue (7:30am)
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (7:30am)
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel (7:30am)
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach (7:30am)
- Royal Garden at Waikiki (7:30am)
- Royal Kuhio (7:30am)
- Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel (7:30am)
- Sheraton Waikiki – Aloha Landing (7:30am)
- Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club (7:30am)
- The Breakers Hotel (7:30am)
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk (7:30am)
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan (7:30am)
- Waikiki Parc Hotel (7:30am)
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki – Nahua Street (7:30am)
- Aston Waikiki Sunset (7:30am)
- White Sands Hotel (7:30am)