Come with us and discover Oahu’s breathtaking scenery on our Majestic Circle Island Tour. By doing so, you’ll be captivated by the the island’s unique beauty and dramatic history. We’ll handle all the admission fees on this excursion. So just sit back and relax.
You’ll begin the tour as the morning sun warms the sandy beaches of Waikiki. Soon the eastern shores of Oahu will appear as you circle Diamond Head Crater. Then you’ll pass through luxurious Kahala with its mansions and beach houses.
As we continue our tour, you’ll witness one of the most photographed places on Oahu. You’ve arrived at beautiful Hanauma Bay. This coral reef and marine sanctuary protects a wide array of sea creatures. Other natural wonders include molten lava tubes. They shoot ocean sprays 30 feet in the air as waves crash against the shoreline.
Pali Lookout Site of Fierce Battle to Unify Hawaiian Islands
Before long, we’ll weave up the Koʻolau Mountains to the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout. This is where King Kamehameha battled to unite the Hawaiian Islands. Later, you’ll find yourself in a mountain cleft gazing at the Byodo-In Temple. This remarkable structure commemorates the 100-year anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants.
Moving on, we’ll visit Waimea Valley. Led by your E Noa guide you will explore an ancient Hawaiian ahupua`a filled with tropical flowers, trees and birds. See historic sites along the way up to Waimea Valley’s 45’ waterfall, where you can swim. *Please bring swimwear and towel if planning on swimming, signed waiver required if swimming.
Agricultural History Preserved at Dole Plantation
Next, we’ll journey to Dole Plantation with its rows of pineapple and sugarcane. Your E Noa guide will share the rich agricultural history of Oahu. And you’ll learn how the sweet and prickly pineapple became Hawaii’s symbol of hospitality.
Tour Stops & Highlights
- Drive by: Diamond Head Slopes
- Stop 1: Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)
- Stop 2: Halona Blowhole and Cove
- Drive by: Oahu’s Eastern Shoreline
- Stop 3: Nu’uanu Pali Lookout & Valley
- Stop 4: Byodo-In Temple
- Drive by: North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Stop 5: Waimea Valley Tour led by E Noa Guide
- Stop 6: Historic Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Availability: Thursday and Sunday
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Dress comfortably. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended. Bug and insect repellant recommended.
- Please bring swimwear and towel if planning on swimming. Waterfall is staffed with lifeguards and life jackets are provided free of charge. ( Swimming is weather permitting)
- Pick up is included from Ko’Olina Hotels. See Transportation tab for list of pick up locations.
- Pick-up Time: Approximately 7:30-7:45 AM for Ko’Olina Hotels. See Transportation tab for complete schedule.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- E Noa Corporation shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on tour from any cause beyond its control.
Pick-Up Locations & Times:
- Aulani A Disney Resort & Spa – 7:30 AM
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu Ko Olina – 7:30 AM
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club – 7:30 AM
- Ko Olina Beach Villas – 7:30 AM