Enjoy an evening of Magic and Polynesian Entertainment in Waikiki
Created by Merlin Award-winning illusionist John Hirokawa, the Magic of Polynesia is a spell-binding night of stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, amazing sleight-of-hand and professionally choreographed Polynesian entertainment – all in our beautiful $7.5 million showroom in the heart of Waikiki. We hope you will thoroughly enjoy the show’s grand vanishing acts, incredible levitations, fire knife performances, and much more.
Upgraded seating is included with this option!
- Experience death-defying magic
- Witness world-class fire knife dancing
- Enjoy beautiful dances of Polynesia ranging from Hula to Tahitian
- Show seating will start at 6:30 PM.
- Show starts approximately 7:00 PM.
- A different illusionist may be featured on Sundays and Mondays.
- Round-trip transportation is available with $10.50 additional charge from Waikiki hotels and $26.50 from the Kahala Hotel.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday
- Tour Times: 6:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Location: The Magic of Polynesia showroom, Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort
- Address: 2300 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Rhzk8HL7YyfTZXaY9
- Lobby Level