UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- August 27 – November 22: Dry Dock
- November 23 – Onward: Tuesday and Thursday
- Tour Times: 6:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
An Incredible Dolphin & Snorkeling Adventure in Lanai
Ready for an epic Lanai snorkeling tour? Awesome! Let’s go! We’re delighted to host you and your family aboard the Quicksilver and guide your exploration of Lanai’s remote underwater world.
Begin the day by boarding the Quicksilver at the world-renowned Lahaina Harbor, when the seas and breeze are usually calm. Sit on either of our two decks in comfort. If you squint and look across the Maui Nui Basin, you can almost see Manele Bay on the south shore of Lanai.
Shark Fin Rock, on the other hand, is not at all visible- until your double-decked vessel rounds the west coast of the island, and brings you past even more amazing landforms. Some, like Sweetheart Rock, are steeped in Hawaiian legend. Quicksilver’s engaging captain and crew – always full of aloha – will bring these ancient tales to life as they narrate your time at sea.
The nearshore waters of Lanai are home to sheer cliffs, craggy rocks, and coral reefs full of colorful marine life. A large pod of spinner dolphins lives offshore and spends a lot of time in the channel. It’s common to see these incredible marine mammals diving, leaping, and swimming alongside the boat!
Because the island is not as developed as Maui, Oahu, or Kauai, and the human population is small, the corals and other reef life have more space and time to thrive. You’ll love exploring the snorkel sites here! Whether you get the chance to see the wide-ranging coral reef of Manele Bay, or the unique reef life surrounding Shark Fin Rock, this Lanai snorkeling tour will leave you with lasting memories.
**All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
***Dolphin Guarantee: Go again free on the next space available trip within 30 days of your most recent trip. $25 food fee applies to paid adults and children.
**Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
- Breakfast: fruit, muffins, pastries, juice (passion, orange, guava), soft drinks, hot coffee/tea, water
- Lunch: Deli sandwiches or pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce, a vegetarian option (usually a salad), coleslaw, chips, chocolate chip cookie, soft drinks, juice, water
- Water slide
- Professional captain and crew
- Use of top-quality snorkel gear and flotation devices
- Ice-cold soda, juice, coffee or tea
- Two restrooms
- Two freshwater showers
- Informative and historical narration
- “Jump for Joy” Jumping Platform
- Dolphin Search
- Whale Watching (When in Season, December – April)
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Main Loading Dock.
Address: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761,
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bJ8y2pPzfHTqd2GRA
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at the Main Loading Dock.
Look for the “Quicksilver Charters Check-in” A-frame sign and the blue Quicksilver shirt crew.
Parking: There are several parking lots in Lahaina and 3 that we recommend. Please see the parking map in the photos.
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Kids 6 & under are free – (1) per paying adult. Additional kids (6 & under) must purchase a child ticket.
- Wheelchair accessible, however all surfaces are not wheelchair accessible (uneven terrain, stairs, etc.). Boat is Stroller accessible.
- Our chefs do their best to accommodate guests with food allergies. If you have a dietary restriction (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) this must be noted and specific dietary restricted requested at time of booking.
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase for $3.00/drink. Minimum drinking age is 21 years old.
- All special requests must be received at least 48 hours before your scheduled cruise.
- Assorted Tropical Mixed Fruit which may include pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon.
- Assorted Muffins usually consist of blueberry, poppyseed, and chocolate muffins.
- Assorted Pastries.
Your choice of:
- Roasted Pulled Pork Sandwich w/ BBQ Sauce
- Croissant deli sandwich which may include Roast Beef, Ham, or Chicken.
- Quinoa Salad (vegetarian option)*
- Assorted Chips
- Large delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Juices – Passion, Orange, Guava Juice, pineapple, orange, cranberry, and lemonade.
- Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, ginger ale.
- Hilo Brewery beer – Humpback Lager, Red Ale & Tsunami IPA.
- Alcoholic Beverages – We carry rum, light rum, vodka, tequila, and whiskey. The tropical favorite Mai Tai is our #1 request. Rum and coke, screwdrivers, and special requests are also available.
- Hot Coffee/Tea
*Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservations.