Explore the islands of Lāna‘i and Moloka‘i from above with Paradise Helicopters. Launching from Lāna‘i, there is no time to waste getting to the north side of Moloka‘i, where millennia of exposure to the natural elements of wind, wave, and rain have sculpted the tallest sea cliffs in the world. They are sure to steal your breath as you explore amidst the sheer waterfalls and dropoffs decorated by lush tropical forests. After crossing by the historical town of Kalaupapa, you will view northern and eastern Lānai – including Kānepu‘u dryland forest preserve, Keahiakawelo (the “Garden of the Gods”), Polihua, and long, sandy beaches – as you finish the circuit.
- World’s Tallest Sea Cliffs (almost 4000’ above the Pacific!)
- Historical town of Kalaupapa
- Pristine, long sandy beaches
- Lush Rainforests
- Northern and Eastern Lānai
- Inaccessible Mountains
- Kānepu‘u dryland forest preserve
- Keahiakawelo (the “Garden of the Gods”)
- Approx. 1 hour 25 minutes* total air tour flight time in a Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- Availability: Monday and Thursday
- Tour Times: Mid-Morning or Early Afternoon
- Duration: 2 hours (including check in)
Location: Lāna‘i Airport
Address: Lanai Airport Rd, Lanai City, HI 96763
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/vkR5531H9wcgQNLdA
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.