DEPARTS: LĀNAI / DURATION: 50 MIN / AVAILABILITY: MONDAY, THURSDAY
Experience the entire island of Lāna‘i from the air on Paradise Helicopter’s Lāna‘i Circle Island Experience. This thirty minute air tour is a great way to acquaint yourself with the island upon arrival, and gain a better understanding of its history, culture, and beauty. Your pilot will follow the perimeter of Lāna‘i’s singular volcano, Pālāwai, now extinct. By air, you will see the Mānele Bay on the southern shore, as you turn north toward the home of the Kānepu‘u dryland forest preserve, Keahiakawelo (the “Garden of the Gods”), and Polihua. Finish out your island orientation with East Lāna‘i – virtually one long, sandy beach.
- Rugged Western Coastline
- Secluded White Sand Beaches
- Fascinating Reefs
- Lanai’s Beautiful Northeastern Coast
- Ship wrecks
- Approx. 30 minutes* total air tour flight time in a Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- Availability: Monday and Thursday
- Tour Times: Mid-Morning or Early Afternoon
- Duration: 50 minutes (including check in)
Location: Lāna‘i Airport
Address: Lanai Airport Rd, Lanai City, HI 96763
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/vkR5531H9wcgQNLdA
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.