UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- June: Daily
- July-December: Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Times: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Join us aboard our newest vessel the ‘Alihilani for an adventure along the incredible coast of Lana’i. Running daily, this trip explores the pristine reefs along Lana’i’s south shores. Stunning sea cliffs, uncrowded snorkeling sites, and expansive island views make this trip a wonderful way to spend your weekend.
Enjoy a continental breakfast of tropical fruit, freshly baked banana bread, and locally roasted coffee from Maui’s Best Banana Bread & Coffee Co.
We’ve got no set destination so our experienced crew can select the best locations based on conditions, and we’ll visit multiple snorkel sites when time and weather allow. We’ll set our sails, look for Lana’i’s famous spinner dolphins, and serve up lunch as you relax onboard.
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Light continental breakfast
- Deli lunch
- Beverages including champagne, mai tais, & locally brewed beer
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef-safe sunscreen
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
Location: Lahaina Harbor
Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FBd3hSfgm5Mo9aRt8
Lahaina Harbor, public loading dock, in front of the Pioneer Inn
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Limited to 40 Passengers
• Light Continental breakfast of tropical fruit & banana bread
• Deli-style lunch accompanied with chips
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
– Locally roasted coffee
– Bottled juices
– Filtered water
– Select cocktails
– Beer on tap