UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Starting July 1st Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 7 Hours
The adventure begins in Lahaina Harbor where we set out across the Au’ au’ channel to Lana’i. A light continental breakfast featuring some of Hawaii’s tastiest tropical fruit is served as you enjoy the panoramic view of the islands of Maui, Moloka’i, Kaho’olawe, and Lana’i. Our go-to stop is the marine preserve of Manele Bay, but depending on conditions, we’ll seek out the most ideal snorkeling for the day! Once on Lana’i, Hulopo’e beach is just a 10-minute stroll away, one of the most stunning beaches in Hawaii. Enjoy your lunch at one of the many picnic tables, under a palm tree, or stretched out on the golden sand. Feel free to take our snorkel gear with you, or bring your own, as the reef here is incredibly beautiful! On the return trip, we’ll invite you to sit back and relax as we set our sails to head back to Maui.
- Snorkel gear & floatation.
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef-safe sunscreen.
- Light Continental breakfast
- Picnic lunch of your choice
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
Location: Lahaina Harbor
Address: Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/zefhFvnzDf1YDCeA8
Lahaina Harbor, public loading dock, in front of the Pioneer Inn
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Limited to 40 Passengers
• Light Continental breakfast of tropical fruit & banana bread
• Deli-style lunch accompanied with chips
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
– Locally roasted coffee
– Bottled juices
– Filtered water
– Select cocktails
– Beer on tap