UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily*
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 1 Hour (approximately 8 to 10 minutes flight time)
*We are closed from December 15 to May 15 each year due to the migration of humpback whales.
Enjoy an Early Bird’s breathtaking view of Maui and the neighboring islands as you soar along the Lahaina-Kaanapali coastline.
The distance off the water is approximately 50 stories for the 1,200 ft. flight to give you breathtaking views of Maui and neighboring islands of Lanai and Molokai.
We offer Tandem and Single and now Triple harness rides. Each ride lasts approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Our custom-designed hydraulic launch and recovery system both launches and returns you directly to the flight deck, ensuring passengers both comfort and safety.
- Minimum age requirement is 6 years old.
- Children between 6 and 12 must fly with an adult parent or guardian of 18 years or older.
- Minimum weight to fly single is 150 lbs. (approx.)
- Maximum combined weight to Parasail is 350-450 lbs. (approx) (depending on conditions)
- Weight limits fluctuate throughout the day to wind and sea conditions. Some tandems/triples may have to fly separately; as well as some singles may have to fly tandem, this is at the captain’s discretion for safety.
- Persons that are physically challenged must be able to walk down the dock and board our shuttle vessel, once onboard the shuttle vessel they must be physically able to transfer to the Parasail vessel with minimal or no assistance. The shuttle vessel and the Parasail vessel are not wheelchair accessible.
- It is not advised that anyone with back, neck, or any recent injuries Parasail.
- Women who are pregnant or believe they may be pregnant will not be allowed to parasail.
- We can take a maximum of 9 passengers on each boat.
- No observers on early bird flights.
Location: Lahaina Harbor, slip 15.
Address for GPS: 675 Wharf street, Lahaina HI 96761
Parking: Customers can park at any of the public Lahaina parking. We do not validate for parking.
Check -in: Customers MUST check-in at the correct location 30 minutes prior to flight time.
We are closed from December 15 to May 15 each year due to the migration of humpback whales.
Lahaina Harbor Location:
SLIP 15 – LAHAINA HARBOR…We are the ONLY Parasail Company to operate out of conveniently located Lahaina Harbor.
Directions: Take Highway 30 (Honoapiilani Hwy) to Lahaina until you reach Prison Street. Turn on Prison Street towards the ocean. Drive until you see the public parking area on your left and park. Walk down Front Street to Lahaina Harbor and our booth at slip #15.
Customers are requested to check-in 30 MINUTES PRIOR to flight time.
GPS – 675 Wharf street, Lahaina HI 96761
Customers can park at any of the public Lahaina parking. We do not validate for parking.