UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- Tour Time: Varies between 4:50 PM and 5:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Get away from the city and venture to the West Coast of Oahu for a relaxing tour on a spacious catamaran to see one of the world’s most iconic and memorable sunsets!
Every sunset gives you an opportunity to reset the day as you watch the sky light up with mixtures of radiant colors, making the Hawaiian skies one of the best natural light shows you will remember forever!
As the sun falls below the horizon, enjoy the spectacular view of Hawaii’s lush tropical mountains as you view the Honolulu city lights in the distance while still cruising on the ocean. This relaxing moment brings happiness and inspiration to everyone. It’s a masterpiece of nature worth spending with your family or that special someone.
And to further enjoy this evening tour, bring your own favorite cocktail or drink to toast to the magnificent West Coast Oahu sunset.
- Shuttle service from/to designated hotels.
- Light snacks, juice, water.
- Bring a Jacket, sun screen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Feel free to bring your own food and alcohol beverages on the tour except for BANANAS.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- You may NOT leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only bring what is necessary to bring on the boat.
- All participants must complete waivers prior to participation.
- Please be on time, if you are late and miss our briefing, you may not be able to participate in our activities and will NOT get a refund.
- Minimum 4 participants per tour.
Location: Waianae Small Boat Harbor
Address: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/wWS7Q7kv87NVvYcw8
- Round-trip transportation is available. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
For Drive-Out Guests: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Look for the two-story waterfront building.
Parking is FREE. Be careful to park in the car stalls and NOT the pull trailer parking.
For Guests who are confirmed with Round-Trip Transportation: Please arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule for 4:50 PM tour:
- 3:25 PM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 3:30 PM – Ilikai (Main entrance (under staircase))
- 3:35 PM – Trump International (Main Entrance)
- 3:40 PM – Ritz Carlton (Main Entrance)
- 3:45 PM – DFS Galleria (Main Entrance)
- 3:55 PM – Hyatt Regency (Entrance located on Koa Street)
- 4:00 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue)
Pick Up Schedule for 5:30 PM tour:
- 5:35 PM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 4:00 PM – Ilikai (Main entrance (under staircase))
- 4:05 PM – Trump International (Main Entrance)
- 4:10 PM – Ritz Carlton (Main Entrance)
- 4:15 PM – DFS Galleria (Main Entrance)
- 4:25 PM – Hyatt Regency (Entrance located on Koa Street)
- 4:30 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue)
Itinerary for 4:50 PM tour
- 4:50 PM – arrival to the harbor
- 5:00 PM – boarding and sailing
- 6:30 PM – return to the harbor
- 6:45 PM – leaving the harbor
- 7:45-8:15 PM drop off to Waikiki hotels
Itinerary for 5:30 PM tour
- 5:20 PM – arrival to the harbor
- 5:30 PM – boarding and sailing
- 7:00 PM – return to the harbor
- 7:15 PM – leaving the harbor
- 8:15-8:45 PM drop off to Waikiki hotels