Kualoa’s escorted Kayak Adventure tour will take you into the azure blue waters of the beautiful Kane’ohe Bay. Depart from the sandy shores fronting Kualoa, and you’ll be going downwind with the current all the way, for a more leisurely and enjoyable guided kayak tour. You’ll go out to see Mokoli’i Island (Chinaman’s Hat) up close, stop at Secret Island and explore the famous “dock” (which is Kualoa’s most photographed and posted selfie spot on Instagram), and head out to our mini-sand bar which is usually just ankle to knee deep, for some unique picture taking opportunities. You’ll learn about the majestic and sacred Kanehoalani mountain peak and see it from a totally new perspective. Life jackets and waterproof dry-bag provided.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Bring a change of clothes, towel and sunscreen.
- Must be 10 years or older.
- Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- No glass bottles allowed at Secret Island
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Self driving guests MUST check in at ticket office 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- CLOSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S DAY
***Please note: Due to high demand, this tour is on request. We will try to confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order. A dedicated staff member will be in touch by phone and email.***
MORNING TRANSPORTATION DEPARTURE TIMES & PICKUP LOCATIONS:
7:00 AM – International Marketplace (pickup at Kuhio Avenue Service Desk)
7:00 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue)
7:00 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (pickup at Mahukona Street Level entrance)
7:00 AM – Hilton Hawaiian Village TAPA TOWER (pickup at Grand Island Bus Depot)
7:15 AM – Sheraton Waikiki (pickup at Aloha Bus Landing)
7:15 AM – Hawai’i Prince Hotel (pickup at Marina Entrance)
MID-DAY TRANSPORTATION DEPARTURE TIMES & PICKUP LOCATIONS:
10:00 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue)
10:15 AM – Sheraton Waikiki (pickup at Aloha Bus Landing)
10:30 AM – Ilikai Hotel (pickup at front entrance flagpole on Ala Moana Boulevard)