The Kualoa Grown Farm-to-Table tour is a totally immersive culinary experience allows guests to learn and taste many of the products raised and grown at Kualoa Farms.
Explore Kualoa’s livestock operation of cattle, pork and sheep in beautiful Ka’a’awa Valley. Learn about the aquafarms operations’ oyster, fish and shrimp farms. Taste some of the exotic tropical fruits and vegetables like cacao, breadfruit and taro which are all grown and incorporated into a delicious six-course meal prepared by Kualoa’s own Chef Kimo Kauhane.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Children must be 7 years and older to participate in tour.
- Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
Location: Kualoa Ranch
Address: 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5yiH3KWo4nbC8TEd9
- All tour routes subject to change without notice.
- Menu Review- Menu is seasonal and subject to change without notice
- Self driving guests MUST check in at ticket office 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- CLOSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S DAY
***Please note: Due to high demand, this tour is on request. We will try to confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order. A dedicated staff member will be in touch by phone and email.***
MORNING TRANSPORTATION DEPARTURE TIMES & PICKUP LOCATIONS:
7:00 AM – International Marketplace (pickup at Kuhio Avenue Service Desk)
7:00 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue)
7:00 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (pickup at Mahukona Street Level entrance)
7:00 AM – Hilton Hawaiian Village TAPA TOWER (pickup at Grand Island Bus Depot)
7:15 AM – Sheraton Waikiki (pickup at Aloha Bus Landing)
7:15 AM – Hawai’i Prince Hotel (pickup at Marina Entrance)