UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 1:45 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
See marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year-round, or whales during whale season December through March. Sightsee along the stunning Kohala coastline, and enjoy a fun sail on the sailing catamaran Spirit of Aloha. Wildlife guaranty is for re-rides only, no refunds.
- Soda, juice, and water.
- Sailing catamaran – Spirit of Aloha Catamaran
Wildlife Guaranteed: If you don’t see marine wildlife, come back again 1 more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is on trip of equal or lesser value.).
- Come in shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy, and are easy-to-remove for beach-ramp boarding.
- Casual clothing is recommended for all trips.
- This trip is usually on the sailing catamaran Spirit of Aloha but on occasion may be on the powerboat Holona, which is a fast and nimble open powerboat, with plenty of sea-spray likely on trips outside the bay. Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet is recommended for whale-watch and snorkel trips on the Holonapowerboat. Holona is a fast boat with low sides and lots of sea spray.
- There is storage beneath each saddle-style seat for dry storage of a small bag or purse, and a take-along towel.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
Location: Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort
Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BHuNzJt1N26A7goy5
Check-in: At the Hawaii Nautical flag on the beach at A-Bay. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in sign near the two prominent coconut trees. We will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
Parking: Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
FH: Waikoloa Whale Watch