UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 1:45 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Our guided 3 hour Koloa tour takes you on 18 miles of off road trails. This tour encompasses beautiful ocean views, Movie sites, Wilcox Tunnel, and the Waita Reservoir. Catch and release fishing with traditional bamboo fishing poles ends the tour (weather permitting).
- Complimentary bandana
- Beverages are included
- Bring Swimsuit, Towel, Sunblock/Bug Spray.
- Water-friendly closed-toe shoes.
- Do not bring unprotected cameras and digital devices or anything that cannot get dirty, wet, or lost.*
*We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Polaris drivers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Minors (5-17) must be driven by a Parent or Legal Guardian at least 25 years of age.
- Maximum weight is 320 lbs per person.
- The person making this reservation is 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of 2 or more guests to book. A single driver must pay the 2-person price.
- No bad back, neck, knee injuries, or recent surgeries in the last 3 months. No pregnancies are allowed on tour.
- All participants must wear closed-toe water-friendly footwear. No flip-flops. Shoes must be worn into the waterfall to swim. No exceptions.
- Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour.
- Collateral is required upon check-in.
- There is no smoking or alcohol consumption during the tour. Guests who arrive intoxicated will be prohibited from participating in the tour.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
Location: Kauai ATV
Address: 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/v22E36ncWqzs6GyC7
- Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour.
- Transportation from the check-in office to the tour departure location is available for guests who have been dropped off via taxi or car share service at the check-in office. Please request it at check-in.