DEPARTS: KALAELOA / DURATION: 2 HOURS / AVAILABILITY: DAILY
Follow our popular Circle Island Experience route to enjoy the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter, with the added romance of sunset. See incredible aerial views colored in golden hues, including historical Pearl Harbor, the WWII the Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri. You will also see Honolulu harbor, the storied beaches and skyline of Waikīkī, and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Discover the imagery of O’ahu – Hanauma Bay, Sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse to the East and the fantastic coral formations of Kāne‘ohe Bay & Mokoli‘i (Chinaman’s Hat) to the north. Even sneak a peek into “Jurassic Park” or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The thousand foot cascade of Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls), which is accessible only by air, is sure to stun you, along with the fabled North Shore surf breaks at Sunset, Pipeline, & Waimea Bay. As you round Ka‘ena Point you get a glimpse of the serene Wai‘anae Coast, a hidden gem of the island. Uncrowded and glorious white sand beaches – Yokohama, Mākaha, and Pōka‘i – form pockets along the coast and glow beautifully as the sun sinks into the Pacific at the end of a perfect day in Paradise.
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikīkī Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Hanauma Bay
- Kaneohe Bay
- North Shore
- Kaena Point
- Waianae Coast
- Ko Olina
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes total air tour flight time in Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation from the Ko Olina Resort area
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Mid-Afternoon
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours, including check in
- For passengers above 265 lbs., fees are charged during check out or at check-in. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests between 265 lbs – 300 lbs (when weighed at check-in), will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 or $100 on our Bell 407. They will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests weighing over 300 lbs are required to purchase a second, cabin comfort & safety seat at a discounted price. They will be guaranteed a window seat. Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests. If a passenger is unable to fly due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Location: Paradise Helicopters, Kalaeloa Airport, O‘ahu
Address: 300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/8Qtjd2dk9Wi76v4N9
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.