DEPARTS: KALAELOA / DURATION: 2 HOURS / AVAILABILITY: DAILY
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Circle Island Experience is the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor, the WWII the Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri. Next soar above the bustling Honolulu harbor, beautiful Waikīkī, and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you’ll overfly Koko Head Crater and Hanauma Bay before Sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kāne‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman’s Hat) and take a peek into “Jurassic Park”– or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The thousand foot cascade of Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls) is sure to stun you, and is accessible only by air. Then you’ll see the Polynesian Cultural Center, Turtle Bay Resort and world famous surfing spots of the North Shore – Sunset, Pipeline, Waimea Bay & more. As you round Ka‘ena Point you get a glimpse of the serene Wai‘anae Coast, a hidden gem of the island. Uncrowded and glorious white sand beaches – Yokohama, Mākaha, and Pōka‘i – lace the coast. Historic Mākaha Valley comes into view as you are a few minutes away from arriving back to Ko‘olina.
- Pearl Harbor
- Waikīkī Beach
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Hanauma Bay
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Ka‘a‘awa Valley
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION
- Departure: Mid-Morning, Mid-Afternoon
- Paradise Helicopters, Kalaeloa Airport, O‘ahu
INCLUDED IN THIS ADVENTURE
- Approx. 1 hour 15 minutes total air tour flight time in Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation from the Ko Olina Resort area
- Approx. 2 hours, including check in
- Experience spectacular vistas at our exclusive landing zone for $100 more per person.
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR FOR BRIEFING