- ATV Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Horseback Riding Tours
- Kualoa Ranch Activities
- Oahu Helicopter Tours
- Oahu Zip Line Adventures
- Zip Line Adventures
DEPARTS: KALAELOA / AVAILABILITY: DAILY
See all the highlights of O‘ahu from above- starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor, the WWII the Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri. Next soar above the bustling Honolulu harbor, beautiful Waikīkī, and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you’ll overfly Koko Head Crater and Hanauma Bay before Sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kāne‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman’s Hat) and take a peek into “Jurassic Park” or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The thousand foot cascade of Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls) is sure to stun you, and is accessible only by air.
Then you will touch down at Kualoa Private Nature Reserve for a family-friendly activity. After the fun, return to the Ko Olina in a luxury vehicle.
HORSEBACK TOUR / DURATION: 2 HOURS
This tour takes guests though magnificent vistas riding across the 4,000 acre property and Ranch! Guests will see where famous movies were made, visit WWII bunkers and check out our Brangus cattle. What could be better than horseback riding in Hawai‘i? One and two hour tours are available. The one-hour ride crosses pastures and wooded trails to a scenic overlook above an 800-year-old Hawaiian fishpond. The two-hour horseback tour visits gorgeous Ka‘a‘awa Valley where Jurassic Park; Windtalkers; You, Me & Dupree; 50 First Dates; and LOST were filmed.
Must be 10 years or older, 4’6” tall or taller, and under 230 lbs.
ATV TOUR / DURATION: 2 HOURS
A great way to see Kualoa up close and personal! Guests drive their own ATV on trails deep into the scenic valleys and to remote areas rarely visited by others. Our ATV tours go out rain or shine – rambling through the mud an crossing seasonal streams are part of the fun! One and two hour tours are available. One one-hour tour will take you over a saddle trail to visit movie sites located in our beautiful 1,000 acre Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The two-hour tours take you even further into the valley to experience breathtaking views.
Must be 16 years or older. Covered toe shoes are required.
ZIPLINE TOUR / DURATION: 2.5 HOURS / ADDITIONAL: $30 PER PERSON
With 7 Stations, 2 suspension bridges and 5 mini-trails, our amazing Zipline tour will immerse you in the natural beauty of Ka‘a‘awa. You’ll see spectacular vistas like no other on O‘ahu and learn about native plants and their uses, native fruits, and smell the fragrant flowers along the way.
Minimum of 70 pounds. Maximum of 270 pounds. No age restriction for zipline.
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka‘a‘awa Valley
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Waikīkī Beach
- Pearl Harbor
- Hanauma Bay
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION
- Departure: Mid-Morning, Mid-Afternoon
- Paradise Helicopters, Kalaeloa Airport, O‘ahu
INCLUDED IN THIS ADVENTURE
- Approx. 45 minutes* total air tour flight time in Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation from the Ko Olina Resort area
- Helicopter landing and drop off at Kualoa Ranch
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- For passengers above 265 lbs., fees are charged during check out or at check-in. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests between 265 lbs – 300 lbs (when weighed at check-in), will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 or $100 on our Bell 407. They will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests weighing over 300 lbs are required to purchase a second, cabin comfort & safety seat at a discounted price. They will be guaranteed a window seat. Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests. If a passenger is unable to fly due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR FOR BRIEFING