DEPARTS: KALAELOA / DURATION:1 HOUR AVAILABILITY: TUE, WED, FRI, SAT, & SUN
Paradise Helicopters’ Diamond Head Scenic tour is the best way to see some of the most famous spots in Hawai‘i by air. Departing from the Kalaeloa Airport just minutes from the resorts at Ko Olina, you will see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage point as the US Airmen who responded to the fateful attack on the Day of Infamy. You will also drink in the incredible views of Ala Moana Beach Park, the busy Ala Wai Boat Harbor, and the iconic white sand beach of Waikīkī.
Come to a new appreciation of Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head Crater) from a dramatic perspective before turning toward Lulumahu Falls in the lush Nu‘uanu Valley. Glance over at Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific before returning to the luxurious Ko Olina Resort area on the sunny westside of O‘ahu.
- Pearl Harbor
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Waikīkī Beach
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Lulumahu Falls
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Ko Olina Resort Area
DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION
- Departure: Mid-Morning, Mid-Afternoon
- Paradise Helicopters, Kalaeloa Airport, O‘ahu
INCLUDED IN THIS ADVENTURE
- Approx. 30 minutes* total air tour flight time in Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation from the Ko Olina Resort area
- Approx. 1 hour, including check-in
* total flight time is typically 30 minutes
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR FOR BRIEFING
Please note: Transportation is included for the Ko Olina resort area only.