Paradise Helicopters’ Diamond Head Scenic tour is the best way to see some of the most famous spots in Hawai‘i by air. Departing from the Kalaeloa Airport just minutes from the resorts at Ko Olina, you will see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage point as the US Airmen who responded to the fateful attack on the Day of Infamy. You will also drink in the incredible views of Ala Moana Beach Park, the busy Ala Wai Boat Harbor, and the iconic white sand beach of Waikīkī.
Come to a new appreciation of Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head Crater) from a dramatic perspective before turning toward Lulumahu Falls in the lush Nu‘uanu Valley. Glance over at Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific before returning to the luxurious Ko Olina Resort area on the sunny westside of O‘ahu.
- Pearl Harbor
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ala Wai Boat Harbor
- Waikīkī Beach
- Lē‘ahi (Diamond Head)
- Lulumahu Falls
- Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Ko Olina Resort Area
- Approx. 30 minutes* total air tour flight time in Bell 407 helicopter
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Round-trip ground transportation from the Ko Olina Resort area
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Times: Mid-Morning, Mid-Afternoon
- Duration: 1 Hour, including check-in (Total flight time is typically 30 minutes)
- For passengers above 265 lbs., fees are charged during check out or at check-in. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests between 265 lbs – 300 lbs (when weighed at check-in), will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 or $100 on our Bell 407. They will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests weighing over 300 lbs are required to purchase a second, cabin comfort & safety seat at a discounted price. They will be guaranteed a window seat. Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests. If a passenger is unable to fly due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Location: Paradise Helicopters, Kalaeloa Airport, O‘ahu
Address: 300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/8Qtjd2dk9Wi76v4N9
Transportation is included for the Ko Olina resort area only.
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.