UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Tour Times:
- July-September: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- October-December: 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour (Approx)
Our unique adventure brings you up to the sky and over the water on a flying bicycle zipline. Adventure on your own, or race a friend on our triple line bike track. Enjoy views of the Waita Reservoir as you pedal over the water and take the “Leap of Faith” rappel to the ground when you’re finished.
- This is the ONLY Zip Bike in the USA. Located on our beautiful property of 22,000 acres on the South Shore of Kauai in the historic town of Koloa.
- Waita Reservoir – is 545 acres of freshwater surrounded by beautiful lush green mountains.
- 1400ft of Line, 30ft in the Air – Ride a bicycle across the water and back (just like in the circus). 3 separate lines (race your friends/family).
- Pants or long shorts are recommended.
- Sunscreen and bug spray are also recommended.
- Minimum age is 7 years and older.
- Weight limit is 250lbs per person.
- Must wear sturdy closed-toe shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled up.
- Tour not suited for people with back, neck, knee injuries, or those who may be pregnant or have had surgery in the last 4 months
Location: Kauai ATV
Address: 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/v22E36ncWqzs6GyC7
Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time.