Harness up. Clip in. Get your adrenaline pumping on our most popular tour, the Zip N’ Dip, with 9 thrilling zip lines and a swinging suspension bridge. Imagine walking off the edge of a lush valley, flying over tree tops to the other side and soaking in gorgeous mountain views along the way. Our 2,500 working cattle ranch on the pristine north shore of Kaua’i has some of the most beautiful views in the world.
This famous zipline adventure includes an hour at a deep, hidden swimming hole, fed by a pristine waterfall. Jump in for a refreshing swim, float on inner tubes and enjoy a delicious picnic lunch.
When your ready, conquer our final double zip line—“King Kong”—an adventure all on its own! Walk up a ramp to a 30-foot high tower. Get ready to race your partner 1,200 feet across the fern-lined valley with the stunning Hanalei mountains as your backdrop. Hold hands for a great photo as your guide captures this amazing moment. Our certified guides will make you feel right at home….encouraging, fun and extremely passionate about what they do!
We are family owned and operated and have been providing eco-adventures since 1978. Adventure is what we do so if you’re looking for the best in Kauai zipline adventure, check out the Zip N’ Dip. Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile. Tour time is approximately 4.5 hours including lunch and swimming. Ages 10 yrs. and up. Must be between 75 lbs. and 280 lbs.
- Availability: Monday to Saturday
- Tour times: 8:30 AM, 9:45 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:15 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Light and comfy activewear
- Sunscreen, hat and insect repellent
- Drinking water – 32 oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Picnic Lunch and backpacks
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Minimum 4 people
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must weigh between 75 lbs. and 280 lbs.
- Children ages 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.