This Kauai zipline tour is all about zipping! Get the thrill of 9 fast and fun zip lines and a swinging suspension bridge on our Zip Express tour. Harness up. Clip in. Get your adrenaline pumping as you glide across our private ranch in one of the most beautiful settings on earth. The Hanalei mountains surround you as you zig zag your way over verdant valleys and open space. Breathe. Soak in the fun. Smiles are guaranteed!
When you’re ready, take on our massive double zip line called “King Kong”. Walk up a ramp to a 30 foot tower. Take the leap on this 1,200 foot zip line and race your partner side by side. Hold hands for as long as you can as your guide snaps a photo to capture this epic moment. Our certified guides are extremely passionate about what they do and are dedicated to showing you an amazing Kaua’i adventure!
We are family owned and operated and are one of the first companies in Hawaii to offer zip lining adventures. We are meticulous about maintaining high standards of quality on our zip course and are certified by the ACCT. Hiking on this tour is rated moderate and is just over one mile.
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (CLOSED Sundays)
- Tour times: 8:00 AM , 9:00 AM, 1:15 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Items to bring:
- Shoes with a solid toe and sole. No aqua shoes
- Light and comfy activewear
- Sunscreen, hat and insect repellent
- Drinking water – 32 oz per person
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase
- All terrain shoe rentals for $5
- Minimum 4 people
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Must weigh between 75 lbs. and 280 lbs.
- Children ages 5 to 15 years old must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Children aged 16 & 17 years old may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- All participants need to be in good physical condition. No pregnant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Moderate to intermediate hiking is involved
Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time.